Arsene Wenger has revealed that there are no new injury problems for him to contend with ahead of this weekend’s clash with QPR at Loftus Road.
Only Lukasz Fabianski and Abou Diaby are missing, with the former still suffering from a rib injury and the latter from the advanced stages of Abou Diaby. Olivier Giroud serves the second game of his suspension.
The Arsenal manager still has some decisions to make about his squad though, such as:
– Does he keep Bacary Sagna in the side after his poor showing against United?
– Will Lukas Podolski continue up front?
– Does he bring Jack Wilshere back into the starting XI?
– Will he continue to rotate Gibbs and Monreal?
– Why is Gervinho?
– Does the fact that ‘Stay sickroom’ is an anagram of Tomas Rosicky explain a lot?
All these questions, and more, will be answered a tomorrow’s press conference.*
*Arseblog News makes no guarantee these, or any of the questions above will be answered at all. In fact, knowing the press corps, they’ll likely ask him about the abortion debate in Ireland, Jose Mourinho’s return to Chelsea and if he’d like to re-sign Cesc Fabregas.