Josh Kroenke was at London Colney today as Arsenal prepared for life after Unai Emery and for tomorrow’s game against Norwich.

He also spoke about the departure of Unai Emery, Freddie Ljungberg and the search for a replacement – details here.

Here are some pics from the session.

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Unai Emery – Arsenal head coach (23.05.18 – 29.11.2019)

Tomislav
Tomislav

hahahaha the last one

Futsboller
Futsboller
Reply to  Tomislav

Everyone … the smiles are back!! Thank you, Blogs!

Vonnie
Vonnie

The picture of Lucas and the BFG already had me laughing, this one is even funnier!

goonero
goonero

Call me crazy but I’m putting the Emery debacle at Raul’s feet, Josh comes across like he’s genuinely doing his best.

Neil
Neil
Reply to  goonero

Let’s not forget that Emery was selected under Gazidis. As for the Kroenkes, I’m not sure what if anything of use that yank has to say. Between questionable club management, divisiveness around that shitty Arsenal Fan TV channel, players dithering around contract extensions, and massive holes in the defense. I say that there’s lots more change needed.

goonero
goonero
Reply to  Neil

It’s not so much what he says, as that he’s there to say it. We’ve heard all about Silent Stan, we know the Americans don’t see things the same way we do, but here’s junior making a clear effort to play up to the expectations. If nothing else it shows he cares, and so even if he’s making some mistakes along the way, with that attitude surely it can only get better?

Gutbukkit Deffrolla
Gutbukkit Deffrolla
Reply to  goonero

In other words Josh knows what the customers want to see.

Bryan Clayden
Bryan Clayden
Reply to  Neil

You mean that great Arsenal Fan TV who follow Arsenal around the whole world rain, sun, snow. Shit performance or good. Who give the fans a chance to have there say? What does Robbie actually do wrong?

Grymelock
Grymelock

Pure white trainers with chinos. Clearly a sign of pure evil.

Alan Sunderland's Mighty Perm of Justice
Alan Sunderland's Mighty Perm of Justice

How come Torreira’s head looks ok on Per’s body, but it doesn’t work the other way around?

That’s the wonders of science. At least they know now that they shouldn’t swap heads.

Kroenke the Klown
Kroenke the Klown

Give Josh some boots and bring back Kolo Toure on trial!

And I’ll need some bleach for my eyes for that last pic thanks blogs

Win,lose or draw Emery remains the wrong choice
Win,lose or draw Emery remains the wrong choice

Now that Emery is gone.. I’m searching for a new name… I ask you fellow fans to offer names.. The one with the highest likes takes the day?????……come on let’s have fun and forget the past

Bai Blagoi
Bai Blagoi

Freddie’s Wheel

Upamecano but downalego
Upamecano but downalego

Five Nights (Training) at Freddies “Right(back)” said Fred Fred and White The Little PerMaid “Could’ve been Unai, but it’s over now!” Freddie, Set, Go! “I’m A-Fred of no ghost!” Succeeding Arsene: Take Two Try Hard Thrillogy: The Kroenkes Fredward Scissorhands (- if he starts tearing it up) Fredward Shithands (- if he doesn’t…) Tierneysaurus Rex Luizdouzi: The PERManence Tony Sadams (if you can find a decent pic of Adams with a tash as the profile pic) Paul Smurfson Lee Dixon all of you! Hector Bellyring Dancer She wears a Blue Ribbon: The Chocaholics Story HandStan Kroenke (profile pic is an… Read more »

Win,lose or draw Emery remains the wrong choice
Win,lose or draw Emery remains the wrong choice

? thanks

Please Edu select the right coach
Please Edu select the right coach

They are all nice but i prefer this right now

Upamecano but downalego
Upamecano but downalego

Fair call mate ?

Fatgooner
Fatgooner

JK: “So how come you’re not allowed to pick up the ball?”

Oregoon
Reply to  Fatgooner

Better than, “I got my white sneakers at Wal-Mart.”

Lithuanian gooner
Lithuanian gooner

So he is a tall guy. Nice

Oregoon

BFG looks in decent shape. Maybe he could do a half tomorrow.

Wilsheres Middle Finger
Wilsheres Middle Finger
Reply to  Oregoon

You could say the same about Freddie

Hi-Jay
Hi-Jay
Reply to  Oregoon

He seems to take care of his health. A bit like Wenger in that regard.

I think its somewhat facile to be constantly shifting blame from one person to the next. If it wasn’t Mustafi or Xhaka (and we certainly were unsurprisingly no better without them), then it was emery then Sanlehi then Kroenke. Truth is the fault lies in many areas. I don’t think the Kroenkes want their investment to sour. Whether they are doing entirely the right thing of course is another issue. But certainly seems they need to keep a tighter eye on what’s going on. Sanlehi has consolidated a lot of power first moving out the ineffective Mslintat and then appointing… Read more »

Bai Blagoi
Bai Blagoi
Reply to  Santori

It is true that fault lies in many areas, but with his obvious zest for power, Raul is definitely trying to increase the surface of his area…

Petit's Handbag
Petit's Handbag

Josh Kroenke can suck the ugliest proverbial dick there is

Takeshita
Takeshita

At this point of time it’s nothing but political posturing from lil Kroenke IMHO. It reminds me of any filthy politician who will come out and share his empathy after a tragedy pretending that he really cares. Of course that can change if he has more such discussions/meetings and is regular to games.

Vonnie
Vonnie
Reply to  Takeshita

He does go to quite a few games and is clearly taking an interest. There are no perfect owners out there and Josh is making an effort, and I appreciate that. The Kronkes have been on a very steep learning curve with Arsenal, it’s very different from America and they’ve made some mistakes along the way, but I do think they want the club to succeed, and the end of Arsene’s time at Arsenal would have been a challenge for any owner. I’m not making excuses for them, but I think it’s too easy to blame just them, they put… Read more »

Leon
Leon

Best of luck to Freddie today.
I hope he can motivate that lot to do something half decent today – they have done nothing at all this season. The only decent performances have come from the young players which says a lot about the trouble we find ourselves in.
Whatever anyone else says the next manager has got a hell of a job to do to get Arsenal to where the fans want them to be..

Gutbukkit Deffrolla
Gutbukkit Deffrolla
Reply to  Leon

They were being ground down by Emery’s weird non-systems and the lack of anything resembling coaching to their strengths. He played some of them out of position, alienated one or two, dropped a few of the youngsters just because, probably made little sense to them, and kept talking like they were a non-league team about to take on Germany.

If you beat a dog enough eventually its head will go down. That’s what the players got for 18 solid months.

C-J
C-J

The images, apart from the last one, aren’t showing for me for some reason. :-/ Just says that they aren’t available.

Love the last one though! 🙂

Gutbukkit Deffrolla
Gutbukkit Deffrolla
Reply to  C-J

gettyimages protecting its images from evil usurpers by changing their web address maybe?

Gutbukkit Deffrolla
Gutbukkit Deffrolla

I’m going to watch Arsenal on TV tonight.

My heart is pounding, I’m smiling like an idiot, I’m even a bit hot and sweaty.

What IS this weird feeling???????

Alan Sunderland's Mighty Perm of Justice
Alan Sunderland's Mighty Perm of Justice

My Mrs is also getting a bit hot, smiley and moist after someone posted a pic of Freddie in his undies on Facebook. Suddenly, she seems interested in Arsenal.

Not sure where I stand on this, but who cares as long as we win?

Richie

Freddie’s team against Norwich; Emi Martinez; Olof Mellberg, Sol Campbell, Zach Medley; Joe Willock, Reiss Nelson, Emile Smith-Rowe, Robbie Burton; Folarin Balogen, Tyreece John-Jules, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.