Arsenal v Ch*lsea – stat pack and Paddy Power betting preview

Arsenal stats

As always our good friends at kickoff.co.uk have provided us with another one of their fantastic Premier League infographics, ahead of our game against the not at all racist or condoning of racism lot tomorrow.

Click on the image below to expand it and have our statty motherload shot all over your eyeballs.

Paddy Power Arseblog betting

Selected odds:

Arsenal win – 13/10
Chelsea win – 11/5
Draw – 9/4

First goalscorer: Lukas Podolski 6/1 – Olivier Giroud 13/2 – Theo Walcott 11/1 – Thomas Vermaelen 25/1

Money back special: If Lukas Podolski scores the last goal, Paddy Power refund all losing first/last goalscorer, correct score & scorecast singles on the match

Remember, if you haven’t got a Paddy Power account, simply click here to register and as a special offer, if you bet £10 first time, you get a free £20 bet.

Make it so.

Dr Baptiste
Dr Baptiste

Come on, 6-1 victory

Kerl
Kerl
7 years ago

I think we will win this game tomorrow as i feel the way we are playing right now will be too much for Chelsea. I honestly believe we will win this game. Anytime we played chelsea and they won it’s mainly coz they overpowered us. Drogba is gone now and torres now is well…fucking shit. Arsenal!

And matteo has ofcourse brought his troops together…….this time it’s not a bus it’s a friggin submarine!. Abramovich provided the funds.

AgentITK
AgentITK
Reply to  Kerl

I am hoping to see CSKA Fulham come to try to out-football us. I have no doubt they won’t and we’ll have to continue our possession game with impressive defending against counter-attacks but it would be brilliant, with this being their first real test of the season, to see them utterly schooled.

Coolio
Coolio
Reply to  AgentITK

CSKA Fulham. Brilliant!!!

Kerl
Kerl
7 years ago

Or a 6-0 victory. Bould will have words with you. Where did that one goal come from?…..*death stare!*

Wale
Wale
7 years ago

All bets in for a john terry slip!!?

Should have put that up blogs, coz come rain, come shine this cunt will slip!

Or vermaeleen to elbow him on the head!
Or diaby to……..ahhh I hate this terry, forget it

t
t
7 years ago

yeah, I think playing Terry is going to be a huge liability for them. Curious to see how we line up at CF/RW….really think we’re going to boss it in midfield and Hazard will be quiet. 2-0 to the gunners?

Wale
Wale
7 years ago

That awkward moment when you are at the emirates watching the game and usmanov is sitting next to everyone!

Dan
Dan
7 years ago

On this day 16 years ago, Arsene Wenger was appointed as Arsenal manager. *RESPECT*

CountLeaf
7 years ago

people, i need help. any idea where to watch Arsenal games in Istanbul? looking for a pub, preferably.

Brandon
Brandon
7 years ago

I actually expect JT to play reasonably well. He seems to have a knack in playing better the larger the cloud of scandal that surrounds him.

Best guess, I think 1-0 to the Arsenal sounds about right. I pick Cazorla as the goal scorer, but maybe Diaby.

Merlin's Panini
Merlin's Panini
Reply to  Brandon

don’t call him JT. Just call him “the racist cunt”, or something like that, yeh?
Next you’ll be calling Fat Frank “Lamps” or something.

Andreas Efstathiou
7 years ago

Any suggestions for a Gooner pub in Singapore? I clearly didn’t think my relocation through thoroughly enough…!

P.s. Arsenal 4 – 2 with a penalty and a red card in the game somewhere

Sol Goodman
Sol Goodman
7 years ago

I have a few quid on us to beat them tomorrow, but it won’t be easy as I’m sure they will park the bus big style. But I’m very confident we will take all 3 points, i predict one of Carzola’s screamers from distance finally hitting the back of the net.

COME ON ARSENAL!!!

extreemee
extreemee
7 years ago

It should be a criminal offence to have our handsome players be made to look at chelski’s hideous faces for 90 minutes

Bucks
Bucks
7 years ago

Read online today Arsene made one of Beckhams childeren a Gooner. He’s got good taste

Arxavin
Arxavin
7 years ago

For u guys stuck in istanbul and singapore. If u have wifi, which u clearly do)…then have a look at wiziwig.tv
Download sopcast if needed. It all works brilliantly.

CountLeaf
Reply to  Arxavin

yeah, i know that, but i’d still prefer to watch it on tv somewhere, with a pint at hand whenever we score against the cska fulham. 🙂

thanks anyway!

Rad Carrot
Rad Carrot
7 years ago

I’m a massive, cynical bastard. So I’ll go with 2 – 0 to the Arsenal.

Need a win here lads. Let’s go.

Peter
Peter
7 years ago

On a different note, happy 28th birthday to Per Mertesacker!

Eric Irish gunner
Eric Irish gunner
Reply to  Peter

Maybe he’ll get his first goal today and do the 360 mert celebration, that would be a classic

ontheup
ontheup
7 years ago

This was posted in another thread by another Arseblog reader but I absolutely had to repost it. Beautiful video on Arteta. Every should watch:

Thanks to whoever did this!