The first pictures of Arsenal’s adidas-made home shirt for the 2020/21 season have been leaked by Footy Headlines.
Here are the main details:
- Red and white (phew)
- Simple white crew neck collar
- Red and maroon piping on the sleeve cuff
- Adidas three stripes down the side of the body
- Updated Emirates ‘Fly Better’ logo
- Horizontal chevron pattern gives the red body a two-tone effect
- Cannon motif housed in a snazzy art deco hexagon features on the back of the collar
It doesn’t quite have the retro ‘wow’ factor of the current shirt, but it looks very tidy indeed.
Our away kit for next season, whenever that is, is due to be ‘cloud white’ and maroon while the third shirt is apparently blue and orange. Lots of training gear has already been leaked, more details here.
Thoughts on the home kit?