Monday, July 15, 2024

monaco

Report: Arsenal reject Monaco offer for Balogun

Monaco have had a formal offer for Folarin Balogun rejected by Arsenal, reports David Ornstein of The Athletic. The Ligue 1 outfit are understood to...

Arsenal face Balogun conundrum as suitors circle

As the current campaign draws to a close, speculation about how Mikel Arteta might reshape his Arsenal squad is mounting. In the last few...

Report: Monaco talking to Joe Willock

According to RMC Sport, Monaco have made contact with Joe Willock about a possible move ahead of the new season. It's not clear at this...

Report: Monaco leading the race for Torreira

According to AS, Monaco are leading the chase to 'rescue' Lucas Torreira from Atletico Madrid. The Uruguay international signed a season-long loan deal with the...

Henry sacked as Monaco manager

Well...that didn't go to plan. According to the BBC, Thierry Henry has been sacked as Monaco manager after just three months. It was always going...

Gillard to lead Arsenal under-18s

Our resident Arsenal youth expert, Jeorge Bird, has revealed that Ken Gillard has been handed the reins at under-18 level following Kwame Ampadu's move...

Thierry Henry named as Monaco coach

Arsenal's all-time leading goalscorer, Thierry Henry, has been named as the new head coach of Monaco. The 41 year old returns to his former club...

Monaco: Arsenal were close to finalising Lemar deal

Monaco accept that Thomas Lemar could leave the club at the end of the season having only just held onto the attacking midfielder during the...

Wenger on keeping Alexis and Lemar rejecting Arsenal

Arsene Wenger says Alexis Sanchez will be 100 per cent committed to Arsenal this season despite the fact the Chile international had a move...

Report: Arsenal launch late £90 million bid for Lemar

According to the Mirror and Telegraph, Arsenal have reignited their interest in Thomas Lemar and are willing to pay Monaco as much as £90...

Arsene Wenger says Lemar deal is ‘dead’ as Monaco dig in

Arsenal's chances of signing Thomas Lemar are seemingly over, with Arsene Wenger declaring the deal 'dead' at his press conference this morning. The Gunners had...

Report: Arsenal’s third bid for Lemar rejected by Monaco

According to L'Equipe (£), Monaco have rejected a third Arsenal offer for France international Thomas Lemar. Having already had bids up to €45 million turned down,...

Monaco ready to report illegal Mbappe approaches

AS Monaco have released a statement warning sides from approaching Kylian Mbappe without their permission. The newly-crowned Ligue 1 champions have so far rejected bids...

Pires backs Lemar as a player who can make a difference for Arsenal

Former Gunner Robert Pires has backed Arsenal's chase of Thomas Lemar, saying that the young Frenchman is a player he loves. The Gunners might well...

Featured on NewsNow

Support Arseblog

Latest articles

Latest Arsecast